When you receive the message "Hudu is in Limited Mode", it means that your instance is in Limited Mode.
In Limited Mode, you have access to all documentation, but read/write capabilities will be disabled.
Hudu goes into limited mode when
- Your billing is unsuccessful. Your free trial could have expired, or there could be problems with your subscription.
- Your instance isn't connected to the internet, or a firewall is preventing access.
- The Hudu billing server is experiencing problems.
How to get out of Limited Mode
- Go to Hudu Admin > License key > and Hit the Refresh button in the Green Billing Box to check the billing server again.
- Contact Hudu support to see if your subscription is having issues and/or to resolve such issues