With our new feature, Secure Note Sharing, you can now send information without storing it on your Hudu server. This allows you to easily transfer credentials, notes, and other secure information over a secure transmission.
This features uses Zero-Knowledge Encryption to encrypt the note locally in your browser using a client-side AES 256-bit encryption algorithm.
How to use
- Authors and above can navigate to a client they want to send information to, and then navigate to the Sharing Tab in the sidebar.
- Once there you will see a Secure Note Sharing Section.
- You can add a note inside the box and a label to be displayed as a title.
- You can then configure when it will expire and if it should expire after first view.
- You can copy and send the link to your clients to share secure information.