The Mapbox integration allows you to setup interactive maps on each company/client/location you have in Hudu.
You will need to create a Mapbox account, and copy your Public Access Token:
You can optionally adjust the style, by giving it a Style URL (read more about this below).
Then, on each company/client/location, a map will be displayed, after creating and saving the integration.
Using different styles
You can also customize the default style of Mapbox. This allows you to design your maps to really make them look cool!
To do so, you can:
- Open up the Mapbox Gallery (https://www.mapbox.com/gallery/)
- Choose a theme you like by hitting the Explore -> link
- Hit "Add THEME-NAME to your account"
- Make changes to the theme design
- When done, make them public.
- Then, hit Share and copy the Style URL to paste into the Hudu Settings