You can set up portals to share information securely with clients and end-users.
You must be an Admin or Super Admin to create and manage portals.
Creating a portal
- Navigate to the company you want to setup a portal for.
- On the left-hand sidebar, you should see a link called Portal
- Create the portal.
- You can now add documentation that you would like to be available on the portal. Click in each column and selectively add the documentation. There is bulk-adding abilities for each of the options, as well.
- In order for users to be able to see the portal, you need to Activate the Portal.
In order to use the portal, your portal members must have an account in Hudu.
- Navigate to Admin -> Users.
- Click New User
- Give the user credentials, choose Portal Member as the role, and choose a company for them to access. The portal has to be created AND activated, otherwise the user will see a blank page for security reasons.
- The user will be sent an invite link where they will be presented for a password. They can then view the Portal and all documentation that was shared to them.