You can use Duo Two Factor Authentication to provide additional security into your account.
Enabling Duo will force all users (excluding portal users) to setup Duo when they login, and override any existing 2FA options.
How to setup in Duo
- Login to the Duo Dashboard
- Proceed to Applications in the left sidebar.
- Click Protect an Application
- Choose Web SDK from the list, and click Protect
- Jot down the values for Integration Key, Secret Key, and API hostname
How to setup in Hudu
- Proceed to Hudu, as a logged in Admin or Super Admin.
- Go to Admin -> General
- Under Authentication & Security, click Configure for 2FA:
- Fill out the fields with the information from Duo. Hit Enable Duo for it to be enabled for all accounts.