The Microsoft Office 365 integration is available in Hudu 2.0.9 and above.
The Microsoft Office 365 integration allows you to:
- Sync basic user information
- Sync Assigned product information
- Sync Mailbox storage information
- Sync Assigned license information
The Microsoft Office 365 integration is currently only available to be pulled in for a single tenant at a time. The ability to pull in information through a delegated admin interface is currently still under development.
How to get started
In order to get started, you must first set up the integration in the Microsoft Office 365 Admin.
- As an admin, login to Microsoft Office 365. Navigate to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Click on Azure Active Directory in the sidebar.
- You will taken to a new dashboard. Click on Azure Active Directory, then App Registrations
- Click on + New registration
- Give your application a name, and choose Accounts in this organizational directory only
- Copy down the Tenant ID and Application ID
- Head down on the sidebar to Certificates & secrets and generate a new client secret. Keep it somewhere to remember it.
- Head to API permissions. Delete the default Microsoft Graph User.Read permission.
- Give the app the following permissions: These should all be selected as Application Permissions:
- Azure Active Directory Graph -> Directory.ReadWriteAll
- Microsoft Graph -> Directory.Read.All
- Microsoft Graph -> Reports.Read.All
- Microsoft Graph -> User.Read.All
- You will now need to click Grant Admin Consent
In Hudu, you will need to navigate to the Office 365 integration (Admin -> Integrations) and set up the integration. You will need to enter the company you are setting it up for, the Application ID, the Tenant ID, the Client Secret Key, and tell Hudu where to match your contacts.
Once you have started a sync, you should make sure that company is properly matched (you can always unmatch cards that were matched incorrectly) before proceeding to other companies.