Before starting to connect an integration, please read:
The Atera integration allows you to sync over:
You will need from Atera:
- API key
Setting up in Atera
- Navigate to your Atera Dashboard > Admin.
- Click on API
- Copy the API key
- Navigate in Hudu (Hudu Admin >> Integrations >> Atera >> Edit Settings
- Paste in the API key. Choose where devices and contacts will be placed. If you don't have asset layouts yet, you should create an asset layout for Contacts and Devices.
- Hit the Save Settings button
- Match companies that you want to see in Hudu.
- Re-run the sync.
Before contacts and configurations will be added into Hudu, you must have an Asset Layout for both of them already created. Make sure the Asset Layout is active. Otherwise, the Asset Layout will not be displayed in the companies.
Hudu's import works in two stages. First, Hudu will look for companies to match in to Hudu. We will attempt to match them with companies already in the system. Then, you will need to match companies before attempting to bring in any company information.