Before starting to connect an integration, please read:
The ConnectWise Manage integration allows you to sync over:
You will need from ConnectWise Manage:
- Fully Qualified Domain name (example: support.mymsp.com)
- Company name (example: mymsp)
- Public key
- Private key
Before contacts and configurations will be added into Hudu, you must have an Asset Layout for both of them already created. Make sure the Asset Layout is active. Otherwise, the Asset Layout will not be displayed in the companies.
You have the option to skip importing:
- Inactive Companies. If you don't skip inactive companies, then they will automatically arrive in Hudu as archived companies.
- Contacts. You can choose to skip.
- Configurations. You can choose to skip.
- Certain Configuration Types. You will need to run one import (with no companies matched) before you have the option to skip certain configuration types.
Hudu's import works in two stages. First, Hudu will look for companies to match in to Hudu. We will attempt to match them with companies already in the system. Then, you will need to match companies before attempting to bring in any company information.
Setting up Automatic Links to Hudu in ConnectWise Manage
Once companies are imported into Hudu, you can then add a link back to Hudu from ConnectWise Manage.
- In the CW Manage Dashboard, navigate to System -> Setup Tables.
- Click on Links
- Create a New Link with the following:
- Link Name: Hudu
- Table Reference: Company
- Link Definition: https://[YOUR_HUDU_URL]/api/v1/companies/jump?integration_id=[companyrecordid]&integration_slug=cw_manage
- Save it. When in a company, you will now see under the Links: