Skip to main content
Just getting started with your Hudu account? Start here.
- In order to get started with Hudu, as an administrator, we recommend the following steps:
- Configure basic settings for your account.
- Navigate to Admin >> General.
- Make sure the name of your account is correct.
- Add Asset Layouts to your account.
- Go to Admin >> Asset Layouts to get started.
- Enable integrations to your account.
- See Enabling Integrations.
- Configure user settings
- Enforce Two Factor Authentication for all users.
- If you use an identity provider, you can enable SAML.
- Create security groups for your users.
- Invite users to your account.
- Go to Admin >> Users.
- Fill in name, email, etc.
- Choose a role (see Understanding User Roles)
- Add them to a group.
- Hit Create User.
- Create alerts.
- Create Flag Types for your organization.
- Stylize your Hudu.
- Read about some essential concepts within Hudu:
- Start filling in your documentation.
Still have questions?