Hudu has 5 user levels.
From most restrictive to least restrictive, the roles are as follows:
- Spectator. Can only view articles and assets.
- Author. Can write, edit, and archive articles and assets.
- Editor. Can write, edit, and archive articles and assets. Can also flag entities and share passwords.
- Admin. Can handle most administrative tasks, except for those with more repercussions (importing, billing, exporting, etc).
- Super Admin. Can handle ALL administrative tasks, including importing, billing, exporting, etc.
From here, spectators, authors, and editors can further be restricted by adding them to a Group.