Our OTP Generator allows you to easily share 2FA codes.
Note: If doing this on a personal account, follow the steps at the end.
- In the Microsoft Admin Portal, start searching for Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Now, click on the popup and hit Configure multi-factor authentication
- Then, choose a user to enable it for a user:
- Click Enable.
- On the info screen, hit enable multi-factor auth
- You will now need to logout and re-login.
- After entering your username and password, hit Next
- Choose Mobile App as the authentication option, and Use verification code as how you want to use the mobile app.
- Once you hit Set up, then a screen will popup.
- Make sure to hit Configure App without notifications
- You will need to paste the Code generated into the Hudu OTP field.
- Finish the setup, and you can now use Hudu to generate codes:
For Personal Office Accounts
Make sure to click the "I want to use a different authenticator app" when setting up 2FA.